Business Development Manager – Europe
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany (or remote)
AVOW is the number one app growth marketing company for advertising in alternative android app stores. We provide access to untapped inventory for incremental user growth and engagement. Our offering covers the full funnel from integration to media buying on these alternative app stores. Outside social and search, we are the preferred extended sales and marketing partner for worldwide reach at scale.
We are looking for an experienced and talented business development manager to establish our presence in the European markets. In this role you will be responsible for the expansion and success of new business in this region.
- Introduce AVOW’s solutions and services to potential app advertisers
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial reach-out to commercial agreements
- Own and oversee new advertisers on-boarding process and lead them to a successful launch
- Manage long term trusted relationships, advise, and consult your partners on a regular basis
- Attend industry events and quarterly road trips across Europe, representing AVOW to negotiate deals with potential new clients
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- 3+ years of professional experience in business development, sales, or a similar role – preferably in the mobile AdTech industry or on-device advertisement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Possess a clear understanding and a strong network in Europe
- Experience and knowledge in the mobile marketing industry
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Availability to travel to events and client visiting
- Join one of the most experienced, innovative, and international teams in mobile marketing
- Enjoy a competitive salary package including an attractive and transparent bonus program
- Become part of a team that works fully synced, and benefit of a tailored career development path
- Work in a beautiful office space, stocked with top-notch equipment and located in the trendiest corner of Kreuzberg (Berlin)
- Take advantage of our flexible work-from-home policy, and work remotely up to 50% of the time (including work-from-home equipment budget)
- Last but not least: fun team events and office activities, fully covered weekly German courses, Friday drinks and a swanky coffee machine!